Hackers are at it again, but part of the problem is that half of you fall for their obvious tricks. Intel has a new chip, Samsung has a new watch and a new iPhone is coming soon. Google adds image editing features, Facebooks trending changes fail and Microsoft has a fix for a Windows 10 bug. All this and more in this weeks tech news. Click on the headlines to read the full stories!
- Ordinary People VS. Photographers: Experiment Shows How Differently Same Location Looks
- Apple sends invites for September 7: iPhone 7, Apple Watch 2 most likely on tap
- Facebook’s Trending Topics algorithm already screwed up
- Intel launches 7th generation processors to push 4K UHD to the masses
- Report: Nest developers move to Google
- Samsung shows off its latest smartwatch, the Gear S3
- So much for counter-phishing training: Half of people click anything sent to them
- 68 million Dropbox customer emails found online
- Google adds new muscle to Snapseed photo editor for iPhone, iPad
- iPhone packaging pics boost headphone rumors
- Microsoft zaps Windows 10 Anniversary Update login freezing bug
- Samsung to halt Galaxy Note 7 sales and replace phones following battery explosions
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.