Some of the stories in this week’s tech news are truly out of this world. Yup, they are about Mars. It is highly likely Twitter will get purchased and Google is interested. How it can easily integrate with YouTube. Slow Internet? We’ve got a link to help. Have you tried to find the hidden headphone jack on the iPhone? Some users have and are sorry they did. These are just some of the stories listed below. Click on the links on get caught up on the tech news of the last week.
- How to get the Internet performance you’re paying for
- Snapchat introduces video glasses, new name
- If Google buys Twitter, there’s a perfect spot for it in YouTube
- Windows 10 will soon run Edge in a virtual machine to keep you safe
- Graphic Design Startup Canva Raises $15 Million Round, Doubling Its Valuation To $345 Million
- Raise your hand if you think drilling a hole in the iPhone 7 is a good idea
- Revealed: How one Amazon Kindle scam made millions of dollars
- The key to small-biz Facebook success? Engagement!
- Elon Musk’s Mars metropolis: Insane but not impossible
- BlackBerry bails on building its own phones
- Amazon looking to abandon UPS, FedEx in favor of its own delivery service
- The Mathematical Genius of Auto-Tune
- Going to Mars is (relatively) easy; coming back is where it gets tricky
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.