I don’t think tech was the biggest news of the week. But we’re here to talk the biggest tech headlines of the week. Wanna bake some cookies? Yup, got that covered. More news on what Samsung may do next. Snakes on a Plane was a movie, right? Well, it happened. Another security hole was patched and I found a list of things you shouldn’t do online.
- 7 things you should never do online
- Eat your heart out, Easy-Bake. A Wi-Fi cookie oven just launched on Kickstarter
- Microsoft to block Windows flaw used by Russian hackers
- Google Home review: A step forward for hotwords, a step backward in capability
- Apple cuts adapter prices after MacBook outcry
- An actual snake on a plane terrified passengers during flight to Mexico City
- Samsung to launch AI digital assistant with Galaxy S8
- Report: DirecTV to offer Apple TVs to new streaming subscribers
- Microsoft fixes Windows security flaw under attack by hackers
- Microsoft’s new to do list app, Project Cheshire, spotted in the wild
- Samsung increasing Galaxy S8 display size to draw Note 7 fans?
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.