Another week and more hacks to report. Along with the hacks, I try to pass along info that will help you avoid being a victim. Space sex, underwater magic and killer robots also made headlines this week. Click on the headlines below to read the full articles.
- Twitter got hacked — even a BBC account. Do this one thing to protect yourself
- Justice Department reportedly ready to charge 4 hackers in Yahoo breach
- Google’s “smart” jacket to skip songs on a wrist
- Take up film photography in the digital age
- Something else to worry about: Your headphones could explode mid-flight
- There’s still plenty more phish in the sea, as workers can’t stop clicking on scam emails. Would these ones trick you?
- A defective robot killed a woman, a lawsuit claims, and her family wants answers
- Windows 10: Fears that Microsoft is about to force updates over metered connections
- Unlimited data plans offer boon to consumers
- 20 Songs You Might Not Know Were Covers
- Space Sex Is Serious Business
- Google to dominate Facebook on ads as Twitter sputters: new report
- Microsoft finally fixes ‘critical’ Windows security flaw after patch delay
- Dogs use deception to get what they want from humans (a sausage)
- Underwater magic: Hidden tech behind Cirque du Soleil’s ‘O’
- Google Tango means you’ll never get lost in a store again
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.