This week’s news was dominated by a new iPad with a suprisingly smaller price. Of course there was also news on the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8. The $10 million dollar comma, disappearing Titanic, change to eliminate spam and more are also covered. Click on the headlines below to read the full story.
- Apple’s new 9.7-inch iPad ups the processing power and lowers the price
- Can new iPads turbo-charge the slumping tablet market?
- HTTPS laggard complains when Firefox warns of insecure login page
- Can you bring a back-up battery on an airplane? And other pro tips for travelers
- Unsecured Apple, Android Smartphones Are Major Security Threats
- Samsung promises its Galaxy S8 Bixby assistant will be ‘fundamentally different’
- The wreck of the Titanic is being eaten and may soon vanish
- A missing Oxford comma could cost this company $10 million
- Hackers Threaten To Wipe 300m iPhones, iCloud Accounts Unless Apple Pays
- Don’t want an iPad? Try one of these 3 alternatives
- Microsoft begins blocking updates for older Windows versions on newer hardware
- Making this one change could eliminate spam, says police tech chief
- Android O touts better battery life and notifications
- Windows 10 Creators Update in the homestretch: Here’s what’s next
- This is how fast the Samsung Galaxy S8 could be
- This Is What America Looked Like When Alcohol Was Illegal
- Twitter remembers it owns Tweetdeck
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.