I learned of a new add-on for CorelDRAW this week that adds CAD-type tools to CorelDRAW. The add-on works in CorelDRAW 11, 12 and X3 as well as Corel Designer 10 and 12. It is called CADinTools and is available as a trial download. New features included a number of tools for selecting different type of objects in a drawing, scaling functions, in-depth information on the selected objects, curve editing shortcuts, additional transformation functions, more ways to modify movement and rotation, stretching, mirroring, skewing, working with lines and arcs, isometic transformations, shape development, calculations and much more. Give it a try and post your thoughts on the product. If you simply want to buy, the price is $50 US.
Add-On Brings CAD Functionality to CorelDRAW
You May Also Like…
Corel has released CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 for Windows and Mac. Below is the press release about the product. CorelDRAW 2020 Unveils its Fastest, Smartest, and Most Collaborative Graphics Suite Yet Powerful AI and cloud-based collaboration...
Foster D. Coburn III
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 29, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 22, 2022
- Black Friday Sale on Divi Theme and Much More
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 15, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 8, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 1, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 25, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 18, 2022