Most users have a collection of MP3 files. It may be a large collection, it may only be a few songs. As you play these songs on your computer or on your MP3 player, the artist and song titled are typically displayed. Sometimes you’ll find even more information displayed. But what happens if the information isn’t correct? That’s where today’s utility comes into play. MP3tag allows you to edit the tags inside the file. It works with a wide variety of file formats and allows you to change numerous tags within the file. I’ve used it on a few songs to date and have been very impressed with the control it gives me. Best of all, it is a free download. The author does take donations, so please donate a few dollars if you find it useful.
Weekend Widget: MP3tag
You May Also Like…
I truly hope everyone knows the importance of backup and you have plans in place to backup your data on a regular basis. Sadly I realize that while everyone claims they should do it, you might not do it often enough or maybe not at all. Today...
Corel released the latest version of the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite today. Below is the press release with all the details. Responding to the demands of remote work, Corel’s professional graphics suite enables designers to deliver flawless results...
Foster D. Coburn III
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 29, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 22, 2022
- Black Friday Sale on Divi Theme and Much More
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 15, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 8, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 1, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 25, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 18, 2022