When I went searching for this week’s font, I didn’t have any particular font in mind. I just let the search flow where it might. Those of you who remember the Frogger game from the 1980s will remember how you had to guide your frog through the flow of traffic on the river. So the result of my search is a dingbat font full of frogs. There are many people who just love all kinds of frog images and decorations. How about decorating a document with some of the frogs in this font?
You May Also Like…
Foster D. Coburn III
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for December 6, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 29, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 22, 2022
- Black Friday Sale on Divi Theme and Much More
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 15, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 8, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 1, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 25, 2022