Earlier this year Corel held the latest iteration of the CorelDRAW International Design Contest with the winners being announced on July 30th. Today they sent out a newsletter with links to some tutorials giving you tips on how some of the artwork was created as well as a link to the winners. Corel has also included some special deals in the newsletter that you’ll want to check out.
Secrets from the CorelDRAW International Design Contest
You May Also Like…
Corel has released CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 for Windows and Mac. Below is the press release about the product. CorelDRAW 2020 Unveils its Fastest, Smartest, and Most Collaborative Graphics Suite Yet Powerful AI and cloud-based collaboration...
Foster D. Coburn III
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 22, 2022
- Black Friday Sale on Divi Theme and Much More
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 15, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 8, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 1, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 25, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 18, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 11, 2022