In the last week I’ve had several users ask me about modifying the duplicate offset value in CorelDRAW. In every case the desire was to change the offset to zero. So this tip is very short and sweet. You don’t need to change the duplicate offset value at all. Simply press the + key on the numeric keypad. It always makes a duplicate with an offset of zero.
Free Blog Subscription
Subscribe To Graphics Unleashed Blog Posts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest posts from the Graphics Unleashed Blog.
Web Design Solutions Blog
- An Introduction to WordPress Security
- 10 Reasons Why It’s Worth Investing in Professional Web Site Development
- Determining WordPress Theme Used on Sites
- Regularly Update WordPress Plugins to Avoid Site Problems
- Your Web Site is Under Attack and How to Protect It
- Unleashed Earns Mobile Sites Certification From Google