If you have been using the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite for many versions, you might remember the Terrazzo plug-in that used to be included. It was great for creating really cool tile-able patterns from any image. Unfortunately it is gone so I went looking for a plug-in that could do something similar. I found Kaleidoscope and I think you’ll really like it. It doesn’t have all of the same patterns that Terrazzo offered, but it does have its own unique patterns that give great results. Of course I think you’ll also like price as it is free.
You May Also Like…
I truly hope everyone knows the importance of backup and you have plans in place to backup your data on a regular basis. Sadly I realize that while everyone claims they should do it, you might not do it often enough or maybe not at all. Today...
Corel released the latest version of the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite today. Below is the press release with all the details. Responding to the demands of remote work, Corel’s professional graphics suite enables designers to deliver flawless results...
Foster D. Coburn III
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 29, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 22, 2022
- Black Friday Sale on Divi Theme and Much More
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 15, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 8, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 1, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 25, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 18, 2022