The folks at Smashing Magazine held the World of Signage Photo Contest a while back and now they have posted the results. All designers should check out the page and look over the winners. You’ll find photos of a number of signs. Some of them are great photos. Others show really good graphic design captured in a photo. You’ll also get a chuckle out of some of them. I found the translation of some of the signs into English hilarious. Others were only shown in their native language and I have no idea what they are trying to say. Anyways, I think you’ll find these designs quite inspirational.
Beauty of Public Signage
You May Also Like…
Last week I told you about 10 Alternative Book Covers & Film Posters to help kickstart your creativity. This week I thought I would share something similar, yet different. This time it is movie posters for recent popular titles. But the...
Foster D. Coburn III
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for June 28, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for June 21, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for June 14, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for June 7, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for May 31, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for May 24, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for May 17, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for May 10, 2022