A construction project has been on-going in my neighborhood for nearly a year now. They love to start working at insanely early hours (sometimes before 4 am). That means I wake up to the constant beeping of heavy equipment and earthquakes. Every time one of the machines hits the ground, it feels as if an earthquake has hit the house. It goes on all day and it is extremely annoying. Since I’m constantly feeling these earthquakes, I chose the Earthquake MF font for today. I didn’t put the initials at the end of the font name, but they definitely apply to the construction company.
Earthquake MF Font
You May Also Like…
Foster D. Coburn III
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 29, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 22, 2022
- Black Friday Sale on Divi Theme and Much More
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 15, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 8, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 1, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 25, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 18, 2022