When working with JPG, PNG and GIF files; there can be extra stuff in the files that isn’t necessary for proper display on the Internet. If the file is optimized, it can get smaller without any loss of quality. A tool that will clean the extra stuff out of the files is Image Optimizer. It comes in both a free standard edition and a paid professional edition. For most users, the standard edition will probably do everything you need. Check out the feature list and download the version you wish to try.
Image Optimizer For Optimizing Web-Based Images
You May Also Like…
I truly hope everyone knows the importance of backup and you have plans in place to backup your data on a regular basis. Sadly I realize that while everyone claims they should do it, you might not do it often enough or maybe not at all. Today...
Corel released the latest version of the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite today. Below is the press release with all the details. Responding to the demands of remote work, Corel’s professional graphics suite enables designers to deliver flawless results...
Foster D. Coburn III
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 29, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 22, 2022
- Black Friday Sale on Divi Theme and Much More
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 15, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 8, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 1, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 25, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 18, 2022