The folks at MyFonts just put out a newsletter listing their Top Fonts of 2010. As they explain, the list of top fonts was selected based on how users voted with their wallets. So I guess you could say these are the top selling fonts of 2010. Yet it is always good to look at what is currently selling to determine the hot looks in typography. There are a couple on the list that don’t really appeal to me. Yet there are several that I really like. Look over the list and see if there are any fonts that you need to add to your collection.
Top Fonts of 2010
You May Also Like…
Foster D. Coburn III
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for December 6, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 29, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 22, 2022
- Black Friday Sale on Divi Theme and Much More
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 15, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 8, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 1, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 25, 2022