One of the best features of CorelDRAW is all the customization you can do. Yet there is one customization that isn’t possible in any program and that is the ability to change the size of all dialog boxes. The programmer makes the decision about which dialog boxes can be resized and which ones are locked to a specific size. That’s where ResizeEnable can come in to save the day. It installs itself into Windows and allows you resize any dialog box you desire.
ResizeEnable Allows You to Modify All Dialog Box Sizes
You May Also Like…
I truly hope everyone knows the importance of backup and you have plans in place to backup your data on a regular basis. Sadly I realize that while everyone claims they should do it, you might not do it often enough or maybe not at all. Today...
Corel released the latest version of the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite today. Below is the press release with all the details. Responding to the demands of remote work, Corel’s professional graphics suite enables designers to deliver flawless results...
Foster D. Coburn III
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 29, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 22, 2022
- Black Friday Sale on Divi Theme and Much More
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 15, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 8, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 1, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 25, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 18, 2022