Adobe has released Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 and it comes with not only new features, but also a lower price. Previous versions had a list price in the United States of $299 and that has been lowered to $149. Upgrades were previously priced at $99 and they are now $79. Below are links to purchase your copy directly from Adobe in either North America or Europe. You’ll also find a list of the top new features.
- Free Shipping on the NEW Photoshop Lightroom 4 from the North American store! Through March 31st.
- Free Shipping on the NEW Photoshop Lightroom 4 from the European store. Ends 31 March!
Top new features in Photoshop Lightroom 4:
- Highlight and shadow recovery – Bring out all the detail that your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights. Now you have more power than ever before to make great images under challenging lighting conditions.
- Photo book creation – Create beautiful photo books from your images with a variety of easy-to-use templates included in Lightroom, and then upload your book for printing with just a few clicks.
- Location-based photo organization – Find and group images by location, easily assign locations to images, or plot a photo journey. Automatically display location data from GPS-enabled cameras and camera phones.
- Extended video support – Organize, view, and make adjustments and edits to video clips. Play and trim clips, extract still images from them, or adjust clips with the Quick Develop tool.
- White balance brush – Get more consistent color across your image in scenes with mixed lighting sources. A flexible brush lets you refine and adjust white balance in targeted areas of your shot.
- Additional editing brushes – Expand your creative control by targeting particular areas of your images using new local editing brushes for noise reduction and moire removal.
- Video publishing – Easily share video clips in HD format on Facebook and Flickr. Or save HD clips formatted for phones, tablets, TV, and more.
- Soft proofing – Save time and ink and help ensure your prints meet your expectations. Soft proofing lets you preview how an image will look when printed with color-managed printers.
- Enhanced online sharing integration – Easily post images to more social media and photo sharing sites like Facebook and Flickr. With selected sites, online comments about your images are visible within Lightroom.
- Emailing from Lightroom – Email images directly from Lightroom using the email account of your choice.
- Importing libraries from other software – Bring the power and elegance of Lightroom to all your images, new and old. Easily import photos from other applications.