I’ve written before about the free Design Base Automation Plug-In for CorelDRAW X3-X6. It adds a number of tools to CorelDRAW that automate common design tasks. In addition to Design Base, there are various art packs with some awesome artwork specifically for CorelDRAW. Combine the power of Design Base with these art packs and you can quickly crank out some amazing designs.
Want to know how it all works? We have more than two hours of video tutorials showing Design Base and the art packs in action. I’ve provided links to all of the movies below so you can watch the ones that interest you most.
- The West Hill Basketball Design (17:54)
- The Tigers Monochrome Design With Design Base and CorelDRAW (12:50)
- Mascot Design With Design Base Tutorial (13:37)
- Working With Cut Designs (8:50)
- Cool Graphic Effects With CorelDRAW and Design Base (6:41)
- Design Base Tutorial 1 (3:57)
- Design Base Tutorial 2 (9:34)
- Design Base Tutorial 3 (10:16)
- Design Base Tutorial 4 (10:13)
- Design Base Tutorial 5 (7:34)
- Introducing the Spring Sports Pack (6:58)
- Working With Catalog Files in Design Base Spring Sports Pack (10:55)
- My Designs Module for Design Base Automation Plug-In (4:49)
- Design Base v1 Issues (5:12)
Now that you see how it works, why not download your free copy of Design Base? For those who want to get the most from Design Base, consider adding one or more art packs to your design arsenal.