Each year when the fall rolls around, Intuit releases new versions of both Quicken and Quickbooks. If you aren’t tracking your personal finances now, you really need to seriously consider Quicken. And if there are business finances to track, then you should be looking at Quickbooks. I’m guessing many of you are already using one of both products so you may want to consider an upgrade. My personal upgrade strategy is to upgrade Quicken every 2-3 versions and we update to every new version of Quickbooks in the office.
- Simplify and organize your money
- NEW! Free credit score, report summary, and monitoring alerts
- NEW! Portfolio X-Ray scans all of your holdings for multiple views of your portfolio (Premier and above only)
- Mobile enhancements
The folks at Quicken are allowing me to offer $10 off for a limited time if you click the banner at right. For those who prefer to purchase at Amazon, I’ve listed links to each of the new versions below. Note that the $10 off does not apply to Amazon purchases.
Quicken is great for tracking personal finances, but managing a business’ accounting requires more and that’s where Quickbooks comes into play. There are some notable improvements listed in the 2015 version of Quickbooks.
- Gain business insights with the new home page. Get the full picture of your business performance in one click. Instantly see your profit and loss, income and expenses, and top customers.
- Be more efficient with improved reporting. Refreshed layout makes reports easier to read and customize. Easily add comments to give context to data and share insights.
- Easier file sharing with your accountant.* Save your company file on the shared folder directly in your QuickBooks.
- Little things to make business easier. Instantly view important notes about your customers, find all reminders and notifications in one single window, and other customer requested improvements.
We’ve been using Quickbooks for the entire life of Unleashed which is a full 21 years! If you’d like to start using Quickbooks or simply are needing to get the latest version, links to Amazon are provided below.