For those of us in the world of graphics, a powerful video card can be very important so that you can push large amounts of pixels on screen with no delay. In fact, there may be 2-3 screens or even one really high-resolution screen.
Not only does it beat some of the previous “fastest” cards from nVidia, it also does it for at least $200 less! If you want to read a complete review of the card, go to Nvidia GTX 1070 review: Faster than the Titan, at a more reasonable price.
There are numerous companies who provide slight variations on the same hardware. Typically the difference comes in the software provided and very minor tweaks. You’ll see many of them have low ratings on Amazon, but it isn’t the fault of the product. Unscrupulous sellers offered the cards “early” at very inflated prices and that led to a lot of bad reviews of those scammers. Below are links to this card from various manufacturers so you can find the one that is best for you.
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition Graphic Card
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition, ZT-P10700A-10P, 8GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Dual-link DVI-I Display Port, HDMI
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition Graphic Card
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition Graphics Cards
- PNY GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition