There are all kinds of reason we listen to music. What I like, you may hate and vice versa. My choice of music may at any time vary based on my mood or the task at hand. Over the years, I’ve gotten a lot of CDs. Hundreds of them. Then music got digital and I’ve digitized much of my music and loaded it only my devices. Yet there is still music that I don’t have and likely wouldn’t simply purchase. That’s where a music service comes into play. As a disclaimer, I’m going to post a link to Amazon and I earn a small commission if you buy something.
Amazon Music Unlimited is one such service that delivers you a vast library of music for a small monthly fee. Is it any good? Don’t rely on my word, you can try it free for 30 days. After that time, they have various plans from which you can choose. I’ve outlined the overall benefits and each of the plans below.
Benefits of Amazon Music Unlimited
- Stream over tens of millions of songs ad-free with unlimited skips
- Thousands of expert programmed playlists and stations
- Hottest new releases from todayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s most popular artists
- Download their favorite songs, albums, and playlists for offline playback
- Non-prime MembersÃ¢â‚¬â€$9.99 per month; month to month
- Prime Members-OnlyÃ¢â‚¬â€Only $7.99/month or sign up for a full year membership for $79/year (get 2 months free! 12 months for the price of 10 months).
- Amazon Echo, Dot or Tap OwnersÃ¢â‚¬â€Sign up for Amazon Music Unlimited for only $3.99/month and play your favorite music with innovative Alexa voice controls, exclusive to Amazon Music. To start your free trial, just ask, “Alexa, try Amazon Music Unlimited.” The Echo Plan is a special, low-cost subscription plan designed for Echo owners who want to listen to Amazon Music Unlimited solely on their Echo.
- Family PlanÃ¢â‚¬â€$14.99/month for up to 6 family members for Prime and non-Prime members. Prime Members only can get 2 months free by electing a full year membership for $149/year. Each family member (up to six) has the same functionality as an Individual Plan subscription. You and your family can stream music on up to 6 devices at the same time.