I was preparing to do a Webinar with a client that was having a number of issues with PDF files. Because of this, I knew I needed to fix a couple of issues on my laptop so I would be prepared to load the client's PDF files for discussion. My laptop is running...
Many of you are CorelDRAW users. Below is the official press release for CorelCAD 2015 and I wanted to relate how it could be helpful to CorelDRAW users. Some of you have the need to work with CAD files, specifically to import them into CorelDRAW. This doesn't...
There are certainly posts I write that upset users. There may be an occasion where it is something I can control, but most times it is simply because I am delivering a message users don't like. This is one of those posts and I am simply trying to provide a solution...
Corel has announced a new product today, CorelCAD. I have included the full press release below. The one feature that stands out to me is that it can export files to the CDR format. For those of you who need to work with CAD files in CorelDRAW, this might be a good...
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 29, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 22, 2022
- Black Friday Sale on Divi Theme and Much More
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 15, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 8, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 1, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 25, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 18, 2022