In a recent client meeting, we were discussing a number of old photos that needed to be scanned for a Web site. I understand that clients always want to save money if there are tasks they can complete themselves. In this case, I'd suggested that I should scan the...
In our office, we have a big multi-function device to handle our printing needs. It does a great job, except when some tiny little plastic part breaks. Our service contract handles repairs and the service gets it fixed as soon as possible. But there can be a gap of...
Thanks to digital cameras, I find I don't need to scan nearly as often as I did a few years back. Yet I also don't use a traditional fax machine anymore and often need to scan documents to PDF format for sending to others or to an online fax service. While my...
I don't know about you, but my need for scanning has dropped dramatically in the last few years. I'm guessing this closely coincides with the explosion of digital photography. With so many images captured digitally, there just isn't as much need to scan them. Of...
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 29, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 22, 2022
- Black Friday Sale on Divi Theme and Much More
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 15, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 8, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 1, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 25, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 18, 2022