Whether filling an area of a brochure, artwork or vehicle wrap, applying a cool surface to a 3D rendering or just modifying your Windows desktop, seamless textures provide infinite possibilities. A new collection of seamless textures featuring 144 different floor and wall patterns has been added to our Textures Unleashed collections. If you aren’t aware of the many ways you can use seamless textures, we have a number of free tutorials available for different software.
- Using Seamless Textures In Adobe Photoshop
- Using Seamless Textures in CorelDRAW 9-X6
- Using Seamless Textures For Windows Desktop Background
- Camouflage Your Text With Bitmap Patterns
Make sure to visit the Textures Unleashed Volume 17: Floor & Wall page where you can see a larger sample than the one shown below as well as download a free PDF catalog showing all 144 of the included textures. If you want a DVD with four sizes of each texture including the ultra detailed 2048×2048 files, we’ve got that for you. There is also a “Lite” version of the collection including just the 256×256 tiles that you can download after ordering.
- Get Textures Unleashed Volume 17: Floor & Wall DVD!
- Get Textures Unleashed Volume 17: Floor & Wall DVD from Amazon!
- Get Textures Unleashed Lite Volume 17: Floor & Wall as a download!