Gerard Métrailler of Corel Corporation has posted another update regarding users suffering from Error 24 when attempting to run CorelDRAW X4. As in the previous updates, he explains that this error only occurs for users who are running a pirated version of CorelDRAW. Corel has offered an amnesty program for anyone who unknowingly purchased a pirated version of CorelDRAW X4. There are also separate pages listed for users in English, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French and Dutch. If this problem is affecting you or someone you know, you’ll want to direct them to this important information.
CorelDRAW Error 24 Amnesty Update
You May Also Like…
Corel has released CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 for Windows and Mac. Below is the press release about the product. CorelDRAW 2020 Unveils its Fastest, Smartest, and Most Collaborative Graphics Suite Yet Powerful AI and cloud-based collaboration...
Foster D. Coburn III
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for June 21, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for June 14, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for June 7, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for May 31, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for May 24, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for May 17, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for May 10, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for May 3, 2022