While my career has moved away from CorelDRAW, I do have a large amount of content I created in the 25 years where it was my main focus. Recently I saw several users asking questions about a specific workflow that I know is as simple as a single click. When I saw some of the other answers, I was very disappointed as some were overly complex or just plain wrong.
That led me to adding a video from my CorelDRAW X6 Unleashed to YouTube showing the process. Just for grins, I added a second one. Below are links to the two new videos as well as ten other free videos previously released. While these videos cover a now old version of CorelDRAW, almost all of the information is still very relevant in the newest versions.
- Welding Script Text in CorelDRAW
- Importing PDF Files in CorelDRAW
- Resampling Files in Corel PHOTO-PAINT
- Freehand Masking and the Brush Mask in Corel PHOTO-PAINT
- Optimizing CorelDRAW Artwork With Node Cleanup
- Using Font Navigator Supplied with CorelDRAW to Manage Fonts
- Using Publish to PDF Export Feature of CorelDRAW
- Adding Text on a Circle in CorelDRAW
- Creating Arch Text Effect in CorelDRAW
- Creating a Gear Using the Weld Tool in CorelDRAW
- Set Up Default CorelDRAW Color Management Settings
- Using the Palette Editor to Create and Modify Palettes in CorelDRAW
For those who either aren’t aware or don’t understand why I moved my career in a direction away from CorelDRAW, I offer some older posts that explain it all. Just to be very clear, I will not be creating any new CorelDRAW content as my focus is completely on building awesome WordPress Web sites for clients.