I don’t think readers are fully aware of the many free videos we offer on YouTube. I’ve shared many of these before and I’m sharing again today in case you had forgotten or even if you want to watch them again. One way you can know when we release new videos is to subscribe to our channel. A link to do this is below.
Subscribe to Graphics Unleashed YouTube Channel
The first batch of videos are from CorelDRAW Unleashed. While it covers an older version of CorelDRAW, most of the techniques are unchanged in the newer versions.
- Using the Palette Editor to Create and Modify Palettes in CorelDRAW
- Set Up Default CorelDRAW Color Management Settings
- Creating a Gear Using the Weld Tool in CorelDRAW
- Creating Arch Text Effect in CorelDRAW
- Adding Text on a Circle in CorelDRAW
- Using Publish to PDF Export Feature of CorelDRAW
The next couple videos are from my CorelDRAW X5 Unleashed Advanced Topics. All training titles are found on the CorelDRAW Unleashed site and they can be downloaded immediately after purchase. Of course these videos are completely free.
- Using Font Navigator Supplied with CorelDRAW to Manage Fonts
- Optimizing CorelDRAW Artwork With Node Cleanup
The information in the next two videos are extremely important for all users doing image editing with Corel PHOTO-PAINT. Watch them multiple times if needed to fully understand the instructions provided.
Next is one that shows a little of the sea life found near my new home of Loreto.
One more fun one is a video of me scuba diving with sharks in the South Pacific. Visit the Diving With Sharks in Moorea page to watch the action. Don’t worry, the sharks didn’t bite!