After sharing a total of eight videos over the past few weeks from my CorelDRAW Unleashed books, today I’m sharing two videos from Corel PHOTO-PAINT X5 Unleashed. Note that the techniques described are identical in both older and newer versions of Corel PHOTO-PAINT so this is important information no matter the version you use. They are completely FREE to watch, so watch and learn. After watching, I’d love it if you would consider purchasing the full training. All training titles are found on the CorelDRAW Unleashed site and it can be downloaded immediately after purchase.
The information in these two videos are extremely important for all users doing image editing with Corel PHOTO-PAINT. Watch them multiple times if needed to fully understand the instructions provided.
Subscribe to Graphics Unleashed YouTube Channel
If you’ve missed the eight free videos provided in the last three weeks, all of them are listed below.
- Using the Palette Editor to Create and Modify Palettes in CorelDRAW
- Set Up Default CorelDRAW Color Management Settings
- Creating a Gear Using the Weld Tool in CorelDRAW
- Creating Arch Text Effect in CorelDRAW
- Adding Text on a Circle in CorelDRAW
- Using Publish to PDF Export Feature of CorelDRAW
- Using Font Navigator Supplied with CorelDRAW to Manage Fonts
- Optimizing CorelDRAW Artwork With Node Cleanup