Multiple sources making ways to extend WiFi throughout your home or office. Smartwatches are dying and Pebble being sold to FitBit. A new Windows 10 iteration coming in Spring, learn what’s new and how MS-DOS is being removed. Is this the end for Apple? These headlines are more are covered in this week’s Tech News. Click on the headlines below to read the entire story.
- Plume’s plug-in WiFi pods are now available
- Check if you were hit by the massive ‘Avalanche’ cybercrime ring
- The end of the Apple dynasty?
- Report: Amazon developing premium Alexa speaker
- Facebook begins asking users to rate articles’ use of ‘misleading language’
- GoDaddy to acquire web services provider Host Europe Group
- Google Wifi launches today for $129
- Samsung victorious at Supreme Court fight with 8-0 opinion against Apple
- Windows 10 Creators Update: What’s on tap for Spring 2017 for business users
- Millions in US still living life in Internet slow lane
- Say goodbye to the MS-DOS command prompt
- Pebble Shuts Down — Fitbit Picks Up The Pieces
- New Instagram features make it easier to shake off trolls
- Are smartwatches winding down?
- Meizu’s got a $33 touchscreen fitness band with heart rate monitoring
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.