Shelby’s PowerClips 2 Bitmaps Shelby & Jeff put together this handy macro that can force PowerClips in your document to bitmaps. This can reduce CorelDRAW file size significantly, and simplify complex files during production. PowerClips become WYSIWYG!
Shelby’s PowerClips 2 Bitmaps Macro
You May Also Like…
A user in the CorelDRAW forums asked how to make the scroll section. First, I'd tried to straighten out the graphic (somewhat) from the the original image provided. Then I'd proceeded through the numbered steps. I ended up drawing the curled end...
Jeff Harrison is a media "Jack-of-all-trades", familiar with most of the major media applications on the Windows platform. Whether it's 2D/print, 3D, audio, video, or web-related - he's working on mastering everything that comes his way. He's a past Alpha and Beta tester for Corel, and has instructed students from all over the world. He runs the popular MacroMonster.com site, the #1 place for CorelDRAW macros. Also check out his youtube page, and his gallery at coreldraw.com.
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 22, 2022
- Black Friday Sale on Divi Theme and Much More
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 15, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 8, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 1, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 25, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 18, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 11, 2022