This macro allows comprehensive resampling and color model changes for bitmaps in your document.
It’s the fastest way to convert numerous bitmaps to another color model, and/or change their resolution.
- It has the ability to find bitmaps inside Groups, and also within Powerclips.
- It also features a single Undo.
- 8-bit Alpha Channels are preserved when found in an image.
- A handy Adaptive Unsharp option helps restore detail in downsampled images.
- Images under the new desired resolution can be ignored. For example, this allows images over 300 DPI to be reduced, while leaving existing images under 300 DPI alone.