A couple of weeks ago I had some mild dental surgery. It involved some hacking and slashing on my gums. While I was recovering, I watched a lot of movies including the recent remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street. Yes, a classic slasher movie. So it was only appropriate that I found a font called Hack & Slash BRK for today. Each character in the font looks as if it has received several hacks or slashes. You can find this font and others I have featured on the Fonts Unleashed page. While there, make sure to click the Like button to tell others about this page with a list of fonts that will continue to grow. Yes, I am recovered from the surgery and I’m thrilled that I don’t have to eat only soft food.
Hack & Slash BRK Font
You May Also Like…
Foster D. Coburn III
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.
Web Design Blog
- My Experience at WordCamp US 2022 in San Diego
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 4, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for September 27, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for September 20, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for September 13, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for September 6, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for August 30, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for August 23, 2022