Logos look so simple and yet they are some of the most difficult items to design well. A good logo can say so much about a company even as a simple illustration. One of my favorites has always been the FedEx logo because of the hidden symbol found within the logo. When doing some research on the subject, I came across an article titled 30 Clever Logos With Hidden Symbolism. Each of the logos discussed is pictured along with a short description of the hidden symbolism. Check out the examples and see if you see each logo in a new light. If you’ve designed a cool logo with hidden symbolism, please post it on the Graphics Unleashed Facebook page along with a short description of its hidden symbolism.
30 Clever Logos With Hidden Symbolism
You May Also Like…
Last week I told you about 10 Alternative Book Covers & Film Posters to help kickstart your creativity. This week I thought I would share something similar, yet different. This time it is movie posters for recent popular titles. But the...
Foster D. Coburn III
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for June 28, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for June 21, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for June 14, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for June 7, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for May 31, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for May 24, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for May 17, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for May 10, 2022