Random Text Example
There can be some creative uses for random text…
I started with spelling out the numbers one through twelve.
Then I made the characters a random font size and font, using GDG Text Helper.
the next step was to fit the text to a shape. I used a rarely known about feature of CorelDRAW’s envelope tool. Note: I made the animation below for you after I’d finished the clock, just so you can see this feature.
After fitting all the words to the pie shape, I positioned them around the clock face. I made a few tweaks as necessary for some characters.
You May Also Like…
A user in the CorelDRAW forums asked how to make the scroll section. First, I'd tried to straighten out the graphic (somewhat) from the the original image provided. Then I'd proceeded through the numbered steps. I ended up drawing the curled end...
Jeff Harrison is a media "Jack-of-all-trades", familiar with most of the major media applications on the Windows platform. Whether it's 2D/print, 3D, audio, video, or web-related - he's working on mastering everything that comes his way. He's a past Alpha and Beta tester for Corel, and has instructed students from all over the world. He runs the popular MacroMonster.com site, the #1 place for CorelDRAW macros. Also check out his youtube page, and his gallery at coreldraw.com.
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for January 24, 2023
- Web Design Solutions Digest for January 17, 2023
- Introducing Our New Divi Unleashed Site
- Web Design Solutions Digest for January 10, 2023
- Misleading Comparison of WordPress Page Builders
- Web Design Solutions Digest for January 3, 2023
- Web Design Solutions Digest for December 27, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for December 20, 2022