After applying the upgrade, you’ll notice that you have access to additional artwork from Corel’s website. All legal users of X6 get access to “standard content” by default. You’ll need to be connected to the internet. Here’s a sample of the dialog.
CorelDRAW X6 update 1 has been released
You May Also Like…
A user in the CorelDRAW forums asked how to make the scroll section. First, I'd tried to straighten out the graphic (somewhat) from the the original image provided. Then I'd proceeded through the numbered steps. I ended up drawing the curled end...
Jeff Harrison is a media "Jack-of-all-trades", familiar with most of the major media applications on the Windows platform. Whether it's 2D/print, 3D, audio, video, or web-related - he's working on mastering everything that comes his way. He's a past Alpha and Beta tester for Corel, and has instructed students from all over the world. He runs the popular MacroMonster.com site, the #1 place for CorelDRAW macros. Also check out his youtube page, and his gallery at coreldraw.com.
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for January 24, 2023
- Web Design Solutions Digest for January 17, 2023
- Introducing Our New Divi Unleashed Site
- Web Design Solutions Digest for January 10, 2023
- Misleading Comparison of WordPress Page Builders
- Web Design Solutions Digest for January 3, 2023
- Web Design Solutions Digest for December 27, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for December 20, 2022