Anomalies with Windows Classic Theme and Corel Photo-PAINT
I’ll admit I’m a fan of Windows Classic Theme.
However, Corel Photo-PAINT doesn’t play nice with certain dialogs in the theme, even though this theme has been officially released by Microsoft as part of their operating system.
One that’s been a problem for many versions now is the Batch Process dialog (found under File | Batch Process). Try to load more than one image, and you’ll see this:
In aero mode, it will work as expected. I’ve notified Corel about this, to no avail, multiple times.
Another error in Windows Classic Theme? Writing a file to disk can assign the wrong extension. No, you haven’t been going crazy if you’ve seen this before.
Click on the image below for a clearer version:
You May Also Like…
A user in the CorelDRAW forums asked how to make the scroll section. First, I'd tried to straighten out the graphic (somewhat) from the the original image provided. Then I'd proceeded through the numbered steps. I ended up drawing the curled end...
Jeff Harrison is a media "Jack-of-all-trades", familiar with most of the major media applications on the Windows platform. Whether it's 2D/print, 3D, audio, video, or web-related - he's working on mastering everything that comes his way. He's a past Alpha and Beta tester for Corel, and has instructed students from all over the world. He runs the popular MacroMonster.com site, the #1 place for CorelDRAW macros. Also check out his youtube page, and his gallery at coreldraw.com.
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for January 24, 2023
- Web Design Solutions Digest for January 17, 2023
- Introducing Our New Divi Unleashed Site
- Web Design Solutions Digest for January 10, 2023
- Misleading Comparison of WordPress Page Builders
- Web Design Solutions Digest for January 3, 2023
- Web Design Solutions Digest for December 27, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for December 20, 2022