Linked bitmap resolution adjustment
Some of us hope for an overhaul for the handling of linked bitmaps. In the meantime, there are some fun things to play with in the Windows Registry. Some of us discussed this back in 2008.
This isn’t for the faint-hearted. If you don’t know what you’re doing in the Windows Registry, you can cause major havoc with your system. You assume all risk… If you don’t know what the Windows Registry is, or a linked bitmap either, then leave now! 😀
You May Also Like…
A user in the CorelDRAW forums asked how to make the scroll section. First, I'd tried to straighten out the graphic (somewhat) from the the original image provided. Then I'd proceeded through the numbered steps. I ended up drawing the curled end...
Jeff Harrison is a media "Jack-of-all-trades", familiar with most of the major media applications on the Windows platform. Whether it's 2D/print, 3D, audio, video, or web-related - he's working on mastering everything that comes his way. He's a past Alpha and Beta tester for Corel, and has instructed students from all over the world. He runs the popular MacroMonster.com site, the #1 place for CorelDRAW macros. Also check out his youtube page, and his gallery at coreldraw.com.
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for January 24, 2023
- Web Design Solutions Digest for January 17, 2023
- Introducing Our New Divi Unleashed Site
- Web Design Solutions Digest for January 10, 2023
- Misleading Comparison of WordPress Page Builders
- Web Design Solutions Digest for January 3, 2023
- Web Design Solutions Digest for December 27, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for December 20, 2022