- Photo-Paint isn’t necessary now. So it’s quite fast to get to the result.
- The macro can convert mixed items (such as a bitmaps and other vector shapes) to a single bitmap for you first before warping (at the resolution you choose).
Mike’s Bitmap Perspective macro released
We recently released Shelby’s bitmap perspective macro, and it’s now been replaced by Mike’s Bitmap Perspective macro. There are some advantages:
Customers for Shelby’s should be able to download Mike’s version through your account for free. Watch a video about it: (best to watch on youtube in HD)
You May Also Like…
A user in the CorelDRAW forums asked how to make the scroll section. First, I'd tried to straighten out the graphic (somewhat) from the the original image provided. Then I'd proceeded through the numbered steps. I ended up drawing the curled end...
Jeff Harrison is a media "Jack-of-all-trades", familiar with most of the major media applications on the Windows platform. Whether it's 2D/print, 3D, audio, video, or web-related - he's working on mastering everything that comes his way. He's a past Alpha and Beta tester for Corel, and has instructed students from all over the world. He runs the popular MacroMonster.com site, the #1 place for CorelDRAW macros. Also check out his youtube page, and his gallery at coreldraw.com.
Web Design Blog
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 22, 2022
- Black Friday Sale on Divi Theme and Much More
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 15, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 8, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for November 1, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 25, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 18, 2022
- Web Design Solutions Digest for October 11, 2022