We’ve added another new collection of seamless textures and this is the first time we’ve revisited a category. Quite simply, we know that users love metallic textures and we wanted to deliver 140 more of them. If you are unclear of the many ways you can use these seamless textures, we have a number of free tutorials available for different software.
- Using Seamless Textures In Adobe Photoshop
- Using Seamless Textures in Adobe Illustrator
- Using Seamless Textures in CorelDRAW 9-X6
- Using Seamless Textures For Windows Desktop Background
- Camouflage Your Text With Bitmap Patterns
- Using and Customizing Seamless Textures in Xara Web Designer
- Quickly Tinting Seamless Textures To Match Color Scheme
As mentioned, this is our second collection of metal textures and you’ll find chrome and gold. Need brushed metal or something rusty? We’ve got those too. Grills and grates are also included and they have transparency so you can place them above something else if your software supports it. Make sure to check out everything included!
Make sure the visit the Textures Unleashed Volume 13: Metal II page where you can see a larger sample than the one shown below as well as download a free PDF catalog showing all of the included textures. If you want four sizes of each texture included the ultra detailed 2048×2048 files, we’ve got that for you. There is also a “Lite” version of the collection including just the 256×256 tiles that you can download soon after ordering.