We’ve just released a new collection of seamless textures and it is our biggest one yet with 142 individual textures. Some of you may not know the many ways that you can use these in your designs so you may want to look at some of our free tutorials listed below.
- Using Seamless Textures In Adobe Photoshop
- Using Seamless Textures in Adobe Illustrator
- Using Seamless Textures in CorelDRAW 9-X6
- Using Seamless Textures For Windows Desktop Background
- Camouflage Your Text With Bitmap Patterns
- Using and Customizing Seamless Textures in Xara Web Designer
- Quickly Tinting Seamless Textures To Match Color Scheme
The new collection features technology themed textures. Looking for a way to put the look of carbon fiber in your designs? You’ll find a number of choices in this package. There are also quite a few for the steampunk fans out there. Many others don’t fit into a well-defined category though they’ll look great in your artwork.
Make sure the visit the Textures Unleashed Volume 12: Technology page where you can see a larger sample than the one shown below as well as download a free PDF catalog showing all of the included textures. If you want four sizes of each texture included the ultra detailed 2048×2048 files, we’ve got that for you. There is also a “Lite” version of the collection including just the 256×256 tiles that you can download soon after ordering.