With Apple’s WWDC this week, there were a lot of big stories about Apple products in the near future. The week started with the huge cash purchase of LinkedIn by Microsoft. Those may be the biggest stories, but they weren’t the only ones.
- Apple’s Siri expected to expand to the app universe
- Microsoft to buy LinkedIn for $26.2B in cash, makes big move into enterprise social media
- Everything you need to know from Apple’s WWDC 2016 keynote
- Tom Wheeler defeats the broadband industry: Net neutrality wins in court
- Microsoft acquires Wand Labs to cook up online chat magic
- How to really fix the latest Adobe Flash security hole
- Facebook rolls out a new look for Messenger
- How Savvy Authors Are Putting Social Media To Work For Them
- The Man Who Saves Carousel Horses from the Glue Factory
- WatchOS 3 might actually fix most of my problems with the Apple Watch
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.