Windows 10 is almost a year old and it is one of the big storylines because the free upgrade is about to end and the first major update is about to be released. Pokemon is also filling the news, and the streets. Strangely, Pokemon doesn’t seem popular at all in Mexico and I’ve yet to see anyone chasing him. Below are the top headlines from the past week.
- Computer glitch could cost Southwest up $10 million, CEO says
- Apple must keep phone-camera jammers out of cops’ hands: petition
- Inside the RNC’s secret cybersecurity battle
- The procrastinator’s guide to free Windows 10 upgrades
- French authorities serve notice to Microsoft for Windows 10 privacy failings
- Would you give up the iPhone 7’s headphone jack for better battery life?
- Facebook Live: Where a YouTube star can earn like an Olympic icon
- Google’s secretive and deep-pocketed foe heavily funded by Gates, Hewlett foundations
- The ultimate guide to everything Pokemon Go
- After one year, 10 lessons learned for Windows 10
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.