With the Fourth of July holiday weekend, the news week started out slower than normal. There were still some big stories once the week got started. Below are links to the stories that caught my eye.
- U.S. Congress finally ditches the Blackberry
- Will Apple ditch its 16GB entry-level model with the iPhone 7?
- 10 million Android devices reportedly infected with Chinese malware
- Superfast internet? South Korea wins, U.S. lags far behind
- Why Tech Support Is (Purposely) Unbearable
- Apple Leak Reveals iPhone 7 Late Changes
- Galaxy Note 7 Leaks ‘Confirm’ Exciting Samsung Changes
- Wolverton: Windows users’ complaints offer contrast to Microsoft’s claims
- Oops! TP-Link forgets to Renew and Loses its Domains Used to Configure Router Settings
- Amazon’s Elimination Of List Prices Will Calm Discounting Pressure In Retail As It Raises Bar Elsewhere
- Light Raises $30 Million To Build The Camera Of The Future
- Instagram Can Now Automatically Block Offensive Comments for You
- iOS 10 public beta arrives today, and this is what you can do with it
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.