Hackers are at it again, but part of the problem is that half of you fall for their obvious tricks. Intel has a new chip, Samsung has a new watch and a new iPhone is coming soon. Google adds image editing features, Facebooks trending changes fail and Microsoft has a fix for a Windows 10 bug. All this and more in this weeks tech news. Click on the headlines to read the full stories!
- Ordinary People VS. Photographers: Experiment Shows How Differently Same Location Looks
- Apple sends invites for September 7: iPhone 7, Apple Watch 2 most likely on tap
- FacebookÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Trending Topics algorithm already screwed up
- Intel launches 7th generation processors to push 4K UHD to the masses
- Report: Nest developers move to Google
- Samsung shows off its latest smartwatch, the Gear S3
- So much for counter-phishing training: Half of people click anything sent to them
- 68 million Dropbox customer emails found online
- Google adds new muscle to Snapseed photo editor for iPhone, iPad
- iPhone packaging pics boost headphone rumors
- Microsoft zaps Windows 10 Anniversary Update login freezing bug
- Samsung to halt Galaxy Note 7 sales and replace phones following battery explosions
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll consider including it in our next post.