Consider this a Halloween treat, I’ve got far more news stories this week than normal. Some are purely fun, some are informational and others talk about new products. Click on any of the headlines below to read the full story.
- Why Does Google’s Pixel Phone Have Glass On The Back?
- Internet outage swoops across the US
- Facebook, Apple rank high on messaging privacy while Snapchat scores low
- Illustrations of the People Who Want You to Work For Free
- Conan O’Brien: Twitter ‘saved’ my career
- The Pixel’s camera proves Google is a smartphone imaging leader
- What Time Warner-AT&T alliance means for you
- AT&T’s new streaming service, DirecTV Now, just got a lot more interesting
- What The $85 Billion AT&T-Time Warner Deal Means For Consumers
- A New Era of Internet Attacks Powered by Everyday Devices
- We Fact-Checked Seven Seasons Of Shark Tank Deals. Here Are The Results.
- Apple hopes to benefit from Samsung smartphone woes
- Was the Google Pixel built in a mere 9 months? It would explain a lot…
- How to protect your home network: Q&A
- Smartwatch sales are tanking
- AT&T will offer $35 subscription with 100 channels and includes mobile streaming
- The 70 Greatest Conspiracy Theories in Pop-Culture History
- Tired of politics on Facebook and Twitter? You’re not alone
- Google Fiber laying off 9% of staff, will “pause” plans for 10 cities
- Amazon is about to become the biggest clothing retailer in the US
- Microsoft’s Surface Studio: The newest member of Microsoft’s device family
- Microsoft reveals more about what’s coming in Windows 10 Creators Update
- Report: Apple delays AirPods
- Please save Twitter
- Out of the loop: Twitter shutting down Vine
- Apple revamps MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Does the Mac still matter?
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.