The biggest announcements this week came from Google as they told us about new phones, Wi-Fi and a competitor to the Amazon Echo. Of course they are also one of the companies thought to be interested in buying Twitter. It sounds as if a sale will happen in the near future. You’ll also find tips to help with bad Windows 10 Updates and for getting the most out of Facebook’s Marketplace.
- Google Said to Tap Lazard to Review Potential Bid for Twitter
- Is Twitter sale near? Shares of Twitter jump while Salesforce’s fall
- Amazing Images Showing Size of Machines, Buildings and Animals in Perspective
- Hands-on with the Pixel and Pixel XL: Google’s iPhones seem fine
- 5 tips for selling on Marketplace, Facebook’s version of Craigslist
- The new Google Pixel vs. iPhone 7 vs. Galaxy S7
- Why the latest Windows 10 cumulative update is failing and how you can recover
- Google Wi-Fi won’t leave Google OnHub users out in the cold
- Three ways Google Home is Better Than Amazon Echo
- The next iPad Pro could make your current iPad Pro feel slow, old and busted
- Twitter falls on report Google will not buy it
- Affinity Designer receives a major update
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.