Maybe it is the holidays that brings out all the tech news, but it has been a busy week. The folks at Corel wanted me to remind everyone of their Black Friday deals which are already in place. Click the graphic at right to see all the offers. Beyond that, there are comparisons of streaming devices and a see through refrigerator. Facebook killed a lot of people, virtually, for a short period of time. Fake news is everywhere, Facebook and Google are fighting back. Also info on new MacBook Pros and Microsoft Surface Studio. All of this and more are in the links below. Click on the headline to get the whole story.
- Kaspersky accuses Microsoft of anticompetitive bundling of antivirus software
- Best Streaming Devices
- Are see-through fridges the future? We have the answer.
- Tips for getting deals for the Black Friday weekend
- How to set up parental controls on a smartphone
- Facebook glitch tells users they’re dead
- Facebook’s Fight Against Fake News Was Undercut by Fear of Conservative Backlash
- Hoverboards, back from the dead, could be holiday hits
- China: We’ll block iPhone sales if Trump imposes tariffs
- Review: Touch Bar MacBook Pros give an expensive glimpse at the Mac’s future
- Web giants Google and Facebook seek to cut off revenues from fake news sites
- Tech asks Trump to back encryption that protects from ‘repressive governments’
- Google wants to turn your old photos into digital prints
- Qualcomm can charge your phone faster than you can read this story
- Microsoft Surface Studio’s big question: Can it poach creatives from Apple?
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.