It was a fairly quiet week in the world of tech due to the Thanksgiving holiday here in the US. Facebook has a plan to fight fake news and Symantec wants to help protect your ID. Black Friday is here and Google and CNET want to help you find the best deals and avoid the worst traffic. Time shares the 100 most influential images. These and more are listed below. Click on the headlines to read the full story.
- Mark Zuckerberg Outlines 7-Point Plan to Fight Fake News on Facebook
- Symantec to acquire LifeLock for $2.3B
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 Damage May Not Be As Painful As You Think
- The $5 PoisonTap quickly, completely hijacks even a locked computerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s internet
- These are the 41 best Black Friday tech deals we’ve found
- Twitter suspends CEO Jack DorseyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s account #oops
- GoogleÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s got your back (maybe) on Black Friday
- Time Inc’s 100 Most Influential Images of All Time
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll consider including it in our next post.