Christmas is upon us and the new year is near. This means that tech news has slowed down in the last week. It will go crazy again after the first of the year. I’ve still rounded up some news of interest on a variety of topics. Below are the headlines, click on the headline to read the full story.
May you all have a very Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season. The blog will take a break for a few days so that I can enjoy time with family and friends.
- Google Home gets a bunch of new functionality, ranging from Netflix to Domino’s Pizza
- Facebook users are fed up with fake news
- Home routers under attack in ongoing malvertisement blitz
- Windows 10 update broke DHCP, knocked users off the Internet
- Move over, flying cars — Elon Musk wants to fight traffic with the Boring Co.
- A modest proposal for Facebook News Feed
- The Strange History of the Die Hard Movies
- Google self-driving car spin-off Waymo in talks with Honda
- Mark Zuckerberg admits Facebook a media company, but ‘not traditional’
- Apple hit with wide-ranging lawsuits from Nokia over iPhones, iPads, iPods, computers, watches
- This low-cost device may be the world’s best hope against account takeovers
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.