Today is Friday the 13th so I’m not sure if it is good luck or bad luck to include these headlines. There are some more nasty hacks that have nothing to do with politics. Some Google products are getting new features. The iPhone is ten years old! Does that make all of us old? Click on the headlines below to read the entire story and get all the details.
- Google Voice is getting an upgrade
- Yahoo is dead, long live Altaba!
- Add items to your grocery list by scanning them on the way to the garbage can
- Oh Great, Ransomware Is Infecting Smart TVs Now
- Best Practices for Flat Design
- After delays, Android Wear 2.0 is finally set to arrive in early February
- United Franchise Group Announces Brand Name Change: EmbroidMe Will Become “Fully Promoted”
- After almost five months, Android 7.0 Nougat arrives on the Galaxy S7
- Wide Impact: Highly Effective Gmail Phishing Technique Being Exploited
- Samsung foldable phone could become reality this year, finally
- Google Maps’ redesigned ridesharing feature lets you hail an Uber without ever leaving the app
- iPhone’s 10th anniversary: How the Apple product some critics panned changed our lives
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.